Friday, April 15, 2011

Update with pictures:)

This... 
is my new room
HA



MORE DISNEYLAND


Belle is my favorite princess:)





Winnie the pooh is my little sister's favorite, I sent her this picture

Jill and I watching the show in the saloon





THOMPSON SQUARE
 played a free concert in downtown disney! 
The best part of the day!


They were soooo good


Roz, from Monester's inc. Best pixar film


This duck bit my finger


We got stuck on pirates ha, right next to the meowing cats






Some quick snapshots of one of the most beautiful temples:)




 BRANDY & MELVILLE


This guy had this dog in the airport sitting next to me. I started petting the dog and the guy says "keep flirting, good boy," ha. Really was one of the cutest little puppies I've ever seen.


This is me sitting at the airport grumpy and then happy







These are some of pics I took on the plane. The clouds were really pretty and fluffy








No comments:

Post a Comment