Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random stuff you probably don't even want to read

I don't have the pictures off of taylor's camera from the last few days yet, so I'm just writing down a few things that have been dancing around in my mind lately. 

Taylor and I have a new favorite word

Adoration: 
1   : to worship or honor as a deity or as divine
2   : to regard with loving admiration and devotion

3: to be very fond of
Who could ask for more? We have decided we will not date, kiss, or especially marry someone who does not absolutely ADORE us. There is no better definition of love. 
TO BE LOVED IS TO BE ADORED 
(for the right reasons of course) 

Sisters, hmmm touchy subject
I love my sisters, with all my heart. They are my permanent best friends, they aren't going anywhere. So what happens when you fight? You suck it up and apologize, even if it kills you. They are with you for the long haul. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful sisters who share my same passions, experience my same heartaches, support me in anything (even quit my job, pack my bags, and move to a city where I don't know a soul), and NO ONE will come between us. I love you Ash, Mikayla, Kassidy, and Hope. Miss you guys

Forgiveness
Forgiveness is typically defined as the process of concluding resentment, indignation, or anger as a result of a perceived offense, difference or mistake, and/or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution. 

I've been practicing this as much as I can. I have a lot of crap that people have to forgive me for, but lately I have just been tested on this a lot. I'd like to think I'm doing pretty well. 

CTR

WWJD

The thing I need to work the hardest on is my initial response. I tend to freak out for a good hour, then I'm fine. I want to cut that completely out. The only person that can make me miserable is me, I'm a firm believer in that. I am in charge of my own happiness, and if everyone took an extra minute to contemplate how their reaction will effect the future, we would all be a lot happier. I'm getting there though. It's a personal goal I've set for myself, and it is definitely being tried. The future is bright despite everything.




DISNEYLAND

LITERALLY 
Can you even think of a more magical place? This place is fantastic! I had a rough day yesterday and honestly didn't think anything could make it better, my day was shot; 
I WAS WRONG.
 I get a text from Mikayla (little sister), she is flying in for a cheer competition and is going to DISNEYLAND!! Best news ever, seriously an answer to my prayers. I get ready, Tay gets ready and we start driving, we park, get out of our car, walk to the escalators... it's raining. Uh-oh, I don't do well when I'm cold. Oh well, I want to see Mikayla. I don't even debate it. We get inside and decide that we are going to go on Peter Pan since we hadn't been on it since we were little kids. THE GREATEST.
FINALLY Mikayla gets there, it is pretty much in the ocean now it's raining so hard (exaggeration). Seeing her made my day though, I needed it so bad. I love her, we are the most alike in my opinion. We were all laughing and having SUCH a good time, you wouldn't have even known it was raining. We were drenched, freezing, and singing ha. It was the best day. I loved it. Tay loved it. I assume Mikayla loved it ha. We actually stayed for quite a long time, and we weren't even complaining. It is exactly what we needed, thanks Mikayla for answering our prayers even though you didn't know you were. Love you.




The Clean Diet


Clean Diet Basics

the-clean-dietThe Clean Program helps to restore the ability of the body to heal itself by several methods.
  1. Reducing the load on the digestive system.
  2. Protecting you from the damage of circulating toxins.
  3. Delivering specific liver detox nutrients.
  4. Promoting gut repair.

Taylor and I decided we were going to practice self-control, and she wanted to see if this would help her feel better. She has consistently not felt well after eating. Sounds great, who wouldn't want their body in it's best shape? JOKE, we went and spent a bunch of money on disgusting foods that we were allowed to eat. We decided it didn't matter how much it cost, we were gonna do it. Bahahaha, we are the worst. Day 1: eating a meal replacement shake for breakfast, eat raspberries when I got hungry. Crap, I'm still hungry and craving chocolate. Well Taylor is at work, so I drive to Walmart and buy nearly 20 reese's peanut butter eggs. I hide them in my purse and then in the little cubby thing in my car. Well funny thing is, when she finds this out she tells me she went and bought some too, and wasn't going to tell me ha. I am NOT doing a cleanse. I can finally admit, I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY BODY. Lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment